Sunday, October 25, 2009

WEEK 3 – Technology and Language Learning

Dear friends,

What we learned this week is amazing, we learned very important thing, it's the use of technology to teach English language. What we got this week is just a door to go into it because there are lots of information about this area.

Personally I got very much benefit from this week because I learnt how to create a blog to use for your multi purposes. My plan now is to keep this blog to develop my career and level about ELT and to create a personal blog that shows my personal interests and attitudes about different issues in my community.

Finally I suggest the a book which is related directly to this weeks topics and it's very useful. The title of the book is "Blended Learning" – Using technology in and beyond the language classroom – by Pete Sharma & Barney Barrett. The book is one in the series of Macmillan Books for Teachers.











Best wishes,
Shaswar.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Shaswar,

    Thank you for sharing a book suggestion - that's very helpful. I'm happy to hear that you're planning to use blogs for a variety of purposes. I think you'll find them very useful for all sorts of things!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete